VAT Flat Rate Scheme changes for small businesses
(Please note: this event has passed)
Date: Wednesday, 26th April 2017
Venue: Redhurst Hotel, 27 Eastwoodmains Rd, Giffnock, Glasgow G46 6QE
Members £10.00 plus VAT, non-members £10.00 plus VAT
Following the Autumn budget, HMRC have announced they will be changing the rules for ‘limited cost traders’ who use the VAT Flat Rate Scheme. HMRC have felt the need to make changes following ‘abuse’ of the scheme by a number of traders.
During this session we will consider:
- What is the VAT Flat Rate Scheme?
- Who can use it and why would they choose to do so?
- What is changing on 1 April 2017?
- What is a ‘limited cost trader’
- What do taxpayers who are using the Scheme need to do?
This event will be delivered by O'Haras Charted Accountants - http://www.oharas.co.uk/
A light buffet lunch will be served from 12-12.30 to allow delegates to network with each other before the presentations start at 12.30.
To book please register here.